The Expedia Group campus on Elliott Bay represents a unique blend of adaptive reuse and hospitality design. The 41-acre site invites employees and the public to the waterfront with outstanding views, while the interior showcases highly flexible and open workspaces and common areas, consciously designed to accommodate the many workstyles of the travel platform company.
In addition to developing an expansive green space with various uses for employees and the public, the project is Salmon-Safe and SITES certified and is seeking LEED Gold certification from the USGBC.
Seneca assisted Expedia Group throughout the project from site selection, purchase and entitlements, design, construction and occupancy.
- Expedia Group
- Expedia Group's Seattle Waterfront Campus - Seattle, WA
- 41 acres (site)
- 1,100,000 GSF (buildings)
SCOPE OF WORK
- Site selection
- Due diligence
- Entitlements - Full Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), Major Phased Development (MPD), Shoreline Sustantial Development Permit (SSDP)
- Permits and approvals
- Architect, contractor and other consultant selection and management
- Design and construction management
- Budget and cost control
- Transition to operations coordination and planning
- Furniture, fixtures and equipment coordination
- Seneca Group - Development Manager
- GLY Construction - General Contractor
- ZGF - Shell & Core/TI Architect
- AvroKO - Market Hall/Interior Designer
- Surface Design - Landscape Architect