The Seneca Group is a select group of real estate professionals with extensive and varied expertise who provide high-quality development management services. Seneca has delivered projects ranging from 10,000 to over 1 million square feet of office, healthcare, education, residential, civic and cultural space throughout the Pacific Northwest and in select markets across the United States.
The Seneca Group is currently seeking a skilled Senior IT Program Manager to join our team.
Candidates should have a minimum of 7-10 years of demonstrated excellence in Technology Program/Project Management. Experience leading large-scale, complex Enterprise IT projects, such as ERP, CRM, HCM with a strong leadership quotient and attention to detail is desired.
Candidates should have experience leading most or all of the following program/project activities:
• Program Launch – Initiate program structures, establish governance and drive ongoing effort
• Scope Management – Define outcomes, workstreams, participants, tasks, timelines, controls
• Task Management – Drive daily tasks and dependencies to ensure quality and timelines are met
• Issue Management - Proactively identify and manage issues to reduce program risks
• Data Quality – Facilitate data quality activities for targeted technologies (support, training, etc.)
Candidates must be active learners with a strong desire to broaden their business and technology acumen. While team collaboration and leadership are critical to this role, preferred candidates must also be able to work independently. Preference will be given to candidates with business subject matter expertise, particularly in Commercial Real Estate and/or Finance along with Enterprise IT implementation experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@senecagroup.com.
Thank you for your interest in Seneca Group.Contact for Further Information