Seneca Group represented Expedia throughout site selection, design, construction, and relocation of its corporate headquarters. Tower 333 included over 345,000 RSF of office tenant improvements on 15 floors of a newly constructed, 20-story high-rise in downtown Bellevue, Washington.
- Expedia, Inc.
- 347,661 RSF
SCOPE OF WORK
- Site selection
- Design and construction management
- Budget and cost control
- Furniture, fixtures and equipment coordination
- Move-in assistance
- Seneca Group - Development Manager
- IA - Tenant Improvement Architect
- Turner Construction - General Contractor