CLIENT: Northwest Hospital
PROJECT SIZE: Addition - 15,200 SF; Renovation - 15,000 SF
PROJECT COST: $28,000,000
COMPLETION DATE: 2010
- Add three new operating rooms (1,100 SF each); eight pre-op beds; central sterile processing.
- Renovate existing space to increase waiting room capacity; increase PACU to 17 beds; increase surgical equipment storage capacity; structural seismic upgrades.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Permits and approvals
- Architect and contractor selection and contract negotiations
- Design and construction management
- Budget and cost control
- Furniture, fixtures and equipment coordination
- Move-in assistance